Powered By Blogger

Nov 8, 2010

Latest update about me

nowadays busy you know? haha training training everyday...monday wednesday and thursday i go gym on tuesday..tired leh...can i take a rest? NEVER TAKE A REST NOW train till very hard so there we could get medal...want to win something need to put in alot effort..it impossible for you to win something if you not work hard at all...today softball training,warm up strain my leg..now still pain...tomoorrrow going to gym!!! crazy right? it's normal...it's the only way to improve till the next level..i wanna to become pros next time...wanna join me..if you join me sure die...you can even miss a beat...hahaha..now still thinking whether should i tell her or not? i really donno...my jie today go chalet she say 5people only,then ivan i going gym with him tomorrow,seashell still as blur as before,qi yang still horny then jian hao still as honest as before

No comments: