Powered By Blogger

Nov 3, 2010

today was a afternoon training...i went to school with jie and hafiqa this time...they all keep talking...i just keep listen to my music so happy;p then arfter that its the real training first do 100 cruches,then do 100 push one leg up then change leg after that do base running then get to touch ball...so happy...after the train i went home with jie..i tgot one thing to comment at her..SHE WAS SO DEM SEXY;P haha jie don blame me is you wear until dem sexyy...i must say the truth cannot bluff...then hor at bus my four limbs no strength...then hor i listen to music...jie scold mmee keep listening to music..then ying xuan go disturb me..when i went home cannot take it went to sleep..then now i am thinking what should i do about it..no what thing..because is my secret...now smsing yeah so happy

No comments: